We are really excited and looking forward to seeing Frankie, Robby, Dean, the Seasons and the band once again and also meeting up with all the fans, especially those who are making the trip from USA and Holland. We understand that if things go as planned Larry Lingle will also be with the band so it will be great to see him back in the UK too.
MANCHESTER GET TOGETHER
This Get Together will be at the MEN Arena in Manchester on Friday 26 June at The View Bar. Meet from 6.30 p.m. The View Bar is normally a members only bar but Ben Morgan at MEN has very kindly agreed that we can use this bar. If you require food then this will need to be pre-ordered and I will forward a menu nearer the time. You will need your concert tickets to get into The View. https://www.manchester-arena.com/hospitality/laurent-perrier/
The London Reunion will be at De Hems Dutch Café Bar in Soho – 11 Macclesfield Street, London, W1D 5BW on Sunday 28 June. Meet up in the first floor bar from 6.00 p.m. onwards. Your hosts for the evening will be Lynn Boleyn and Ray Nichol. Johnny Hornsby, Bill Bozeman and Art Rickless from USA will be our Guests of Honour!
We will be meeting up before the shows at the Royal Albert Hall on Monday 29 June and Tuesday 30 June in The North Circle Bar from 5.30 p.m. onwards. The Circle Bar, overlooking The Albert Memorial, is located on Circle Level 3 (door 6). Don’t forget to wish Ray Nichol a very Happy Birthday on the 30 June! You will need your concert tickets to get into the North Circle Bar.
BIRMINGHAM GET TOGETHER
Meet in Pendigo’s Bar at the Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC Hotel, Pendigo Way, B40 1PS on Thursday 2 July from 600 p.m. The Crowne Plaza is next to the Genting Arena (5 minutes walk away). https://www.crowneplaza.com/hotels/gb/en/birmingham/bhxpw/hoteldetail/dining
LEEDS GET TOGETHER
Meet at the FD Bar at the First Direct Arena from 6.00 p.m. on Saturday 4 July to start off the American Independence Day celebrations! The FD Bar is located to the far left of the main Arena doors next to the Box Office. You will need your concert tickets to get into the bar.
DUBLIN GET TOGETHER
Meet at the Hemi Bar at The Gibson Hotel, Point Village, adjacent to the 3 Arena from 6 p.m. on Wednesday 8 July for a Guinness or two! The Hemidemisemiquaver Bar is on the 3rd floor with a terrace. https://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/food-and-drink.aspx
Enjoy the shows and do let us have all your concert reviews and we will publish a selection on our Blog and in the Newsletter.
UK TOUR DATES – STILL A FEW TICKETS AVAILABLE
The tour dates are below. If you still don’t have your tickets you can book them here:
Friday 26 June Manchester MEN Arena
Monday 29 June Royal Albert Hall, London
Tuesday 30 June Royal Albert Hall, London
Thursday 2 July Genting Arena, Birmingham
Friday 3 July International Centre, Bournemouth
Saturday 4 July First Direct Arena, Leeds
Monday 6 July Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow
Wednesday 8 July 3 Arena, Dublin
JERSEY BOYS, LONDON
Jersey Boys is playing at Piccadilly Theatre in London – To book your tickets to see the show click here: https://www.jerseyboyslondon.com/
Compiled by Lynn Boleyn
Contact Details for Lynn:-
170 Beachcroft Road
West Midlands DY6 0HS
Tel 01384 830862 (home)
Tel 07747 563623 (mobile)
UK Four Seasons Appreciation Society
Ken Charmer—George Ingram
Lynn Boleyn and Ray Nichol
Lynn’s Top 10 Things To Do In London!
1. A cruise down the River Thames from Westminster to Tower Bridge and back! A great way to see the sights of London and to find what what they are.
2. Take a walk along the South Bank and see the sights from the other side of the river
and all the street entertainers…. And its’s free!
3. Take a Duck Tour and see the sights of central London and the river without leaving your seat! £24 Adults; £16 children. https://www.londonducktours.co.uk/
4. London Eye—fantastic views from the top of the Eye—don’t forget your camera! https://www.londoneye.com/
5. Take a trip back in time and visit the Tower of London and see where Anne Boleyn got her head chopped off! Ooops! https://www.hrp.org.uk/TowerOfLondon/
6. Covent Gardens is a great place to see and shop and don’t forget Harrods!
7. London’s newest attractions—The Harry Potter Studio Tour—see behind the scenes and Hogwarts Express! https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/ and The Shard https://www.the-shard.com/
8. The changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace 11.30 a.m. daily. https://www.buckinghampalace.co.uk/changing-the-guard.php
9. Take a walk through Hyde Park and visit the Diana Memorial https://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/hyde-park/about-hyde-park
10. Visit the West End and see a great show like Jersey Boys!